by Jordan Rutherford, WPPC Physiotherapist – December 2017.
Need some Christmas stocking fillers for your athletic friend, sibling and/or love one?
With Christmas only a few short weeks away, Waverley Park Physiotherapy Centre offers a wide range of physiotherapy products which can assist with injury prevention and self-injury management.
So here are some WPPC’s gift ideas for Christmas, all available at the clinic.
- Exercise Ball – An exercise ball can be used for both exercise and comfort. There are hundreds of exercises that you can perform on an exercise ball that can target almost every muscle group in the body, allowing you to do a full body workout at home. They are also an excellent seating choice as they help to keep your core and leg muscles activated and may also improve posture all whilst sitting.
- Lumbar Roll – A lumbar roll is an excellent choice for those who get tight and sore low backs. A lumbar roll helps to maintain our spines normal position while in a seated position and can help in reducing back stiffness and pain.
- Wheat Bag – Wheat bags come in all shapes and sizes to fit different parts of your body, they are reusable hundreds of times and are a perfect way to ease joint and muscle pain after a workout or training.
- Therapeutic Pillow – A memory foam pillow which is adjustable to your body shape and sleeping position is a great way to reduce neck pain and headaches. WPPC’s physios are can assist to help fit one to best suit you.
- Spiky Massage Ball –Can be used to ease muscle tightness in your; glutes, low back, shoulders and calves which are commonly tight areas.
Or why not help your family and friends “toward a healthier you” – by giving a gift of health, fitness and general well-being with a WPPC Gift Certificate. It can be used for any of our physiotherapy products or for any of our services – including Physio treatments; Clinical Pilates, Group or Individual Exercise classes. Just ask our reception team.
So Merry Christmas to all. Let us assist you with your Christmas gifts this year. Just pop into WPPC and ask at reception – or please give us a call on 9795 0668.