Physioworks Health Group understands that not all patients are gender neutral with respect to their health care providers, for personal reasons, religious beliefs and/or cultural processes.
To support the delivery of service excellence across our communities, Physioworks Health Group has a number of highly-experienced female physiotherapy and allied health professionals available for consultation across our network of multi-disciplined clinics – at Cranbourne, Pakenham, Berwick, Camberwell and Waverley Park (WPPC Mulgrave).
If you would prefer an appointment with one of our female health-care professionals please contact reception at your preferred clinic; please go to www.physioworkshealthgroup.com for clinic details.
Physioworks Health Group offer a wide range of physiotherapy and allied health services, including:
- Sports and General Physiotherapy: Amy Shipperd, Chelsea Low, Millie Berkhout.
- Clinical Pilates Physiotherapy: Liane Fenwick, Amy Shipperd, Millie Berkhout.
- Paediatric Physiotherapy: Adrienne Harvey, Chelsea Low.
- Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy: Liane Fenwick.
- Remedial Massage Therapy: Karyn Wheeler, Larissa Cordiano.
- Exercise Physiology: Brooke DeHey, Megan Jepson.